Thanks for visiting my blog!
I’m a busy and happy mother of two spunky girls who likes to sew, create, travel and be outside.
I’m a proud graduate of the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School of Journalism. Fight on!
My career includes:
- Listing Editor for Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Bilingual TV reporter
- Videographer & editor
- Weather anchor for the #1 rated morning show in Reno, Nevada.
- Public Relations/Social Media Coordinator in tourism marketing
- Digital strategist and account manager for a top-notch digital agency
I currently work in higher education, teaching and experimenting in the journalism world.
In my apprenticeship days, I worked for Dateline NBC, Telemundo Network and Fox News. During my time with Telemundo, I had the remarkable opportunity of seeing a story close to my heart make its way to national television. In the hallways of NBC, I also learned to keep story ideas to myself.
I’m also a Spanish translator and interpreter, and digital strategy consultant. When I’m not busy with that, I’m exploring the world through my daughters’ eyes, reading, running and sewing.
- ABC News: My Experience Breasfteeding
- Glamour May 2012
- AOL Daily Finance: How Pinterest Can Save You Money
- How to Use Pinterest as a Traffic Source – Business 2 Community
- Maybe Marissa Mayer is on to Something – BabyZone